Reinstatement works / Insurance Services
Re-instatement works / Insurance Services
We offer a comprehensive service for reinstatement works and inspection on all types of residential and commercial property in the event of water leaks, loss or malicious damage to a property being suffered.
We work hand in hand with structural engineers and qualified surveyors to ensure that the structure of the damaged property is assessed correctly, and repaired in line with recommendations and current codes of practice.
Our expertise in this area of work is required to create a channel of dialogue between the Strata Manager or occupiers and their insurers. We can ensure that the property is properly assessed allowing damage, returned to full working order with minimum disruption and that reinstatement works are regulation compliant and completed to the highest of standards.
Our service includes:
– Initial inspection of insurance damage and assessment.
– Compilation of report with photographs.
– Liaison with strata managers and insurance to agree on the extent of work required in accordance with the insurance policy.
– Preparation of specifications of reinstatement works and plans.
– Works monitoring and progress updates to insurers and strata managers.
– Assessment of completed works.
– Certifying completion of works.